Tips for Amazing Virtual Twilight for Real Estate Photo Editing
There was a time when photographers would wait for a long time to set up their cameras for the perfect dusk-day picture. In the present scenario with the help of technology and modern post-processing software, pictures taken at any time of the day can easily be converted into a beautiful twilight set.
The first-ever interaction of any buyer with the property is the pictures of it. If the pictures of the property are appealing and allure them along with providing a home-like feeling, then it will act as a benefit for the real estate business. This is why virtual twilight real estate photos are the major players and the latest trend in real estate image editing service.
These high-quality edited pictures tend to attract potential buyers’ attention and sometimes become enough to convince these potential clients to buy the property. Hence the real estate world is shifting towards the day to dusk photo editing.
What is Virtual Twilight Photo Editing?
In simple terms, we can explain that virtual twilight photo editing refers to the technique of transforming regular daytime photography into a beautiful set of twilight images. To capture a twilight image it is not required to have an evening appointment with the photographer to capture the images in the Golden Hour with favourable weather.
This technique helps to beautify the photographs and create a stunning twilight illusion. In this technique, it is not required for a photographer even if pictures are clicked in weather that is not favourable for the property photoshoot. The technique of twilight image editing has become an eminent part of real estate image editing. This helps outshines the look and feel of any property inside out and instantly brings warmth and a home-like feeling by just looking at it.
How Can Virtual Twilight Photo Editing Help in Better Real Estate Listing?
Virtual Twilight Photo Editing, or the ‘Twilight Magic’ is a real estate image enhancement technique that can help you in boosting your real estate listings.
- It can be a game-changer as it stands out from the competitive listings.
- These images generate curiosity, and prospective buyers take notice of your listing.
- The Day to Dusk real estate images bring warmth and a home-like feel to the property.
- A property shown in its best light derives more traffic towards the listing and leads to conversion.
Our Tips for Virtual Twilight Photo Editing Of Real Estate Photos
- Start the editing of photographs by selecting the best set of photos. The preferred photos should be with proper focus and the right angle of the property. Professionally clicked photos with the right lighting and exposure will be an add-on and help enhance the pictures, and the conversion process will be smooth and on point. Always try to click pictures in HDR quality to make the post-processing work easily and bring out a classy output.
- The next step should enhance the sky present in the pictures. A beautiful sunset and twilight-lit sky are the most beautiful scenery and are a pleasure for the eyes. Start by creating layers in the sky, adding clouds and beautiful twilight to make the sky look eye-catchy and alluring. Also can start with the sky replacement if it is necessary. Remember that if you are retouching and beautifying the sky to enhance the property’s look, then it should be done vice-versa. Your property image should also be adjusted accordingly.
- Adjust the real estate property to look according to the day to dusk time. If trying the day-to-dusk conversion, keep in mind various elements related to a day, but it shouldn’t be a part of the dusk-time scene of the property. Elements such as the direction of shadows, sharp sunlight, blurriness of the day, lighting, unwanted elements, etc. should be taken care of while converting a property image to suit it for dawn. Keeping the space look well-lit was required, and it should carry the beautiful warmth of that time. Remove unwanted objects that might hinder the looks of the property. Also, always try to apply the filters that are suitable for the property and give it the most natural look.
- Try to add elements that enhance the beauty of the images, like beautifying the garden and greenery around the property, rendering the surroundings look scenic, adding furniture inside and outside of the premises to make it look well furnished, removing unwelcoming objects like power lines, etc.
- To enhance the beautification of the property’s image, use the HDR blending technique to add real-to-life appeal. Under this technique of exposure fusion where various exposures are blended into one to make the picture look perfect; these exposures are of the same scene but with different lighting and looks.
- Perspective correction is also a technique where a photo can be corrected in terms of improper vertical lines or irregular horizons. Under this process, horizons can be straightened up and lines are adjusted to create the pictures look beautiful.
From the above information, we can conclude that twilight real estate image editing is real artwork and can only be done by professional artists. For such image editing, it is required to have a good understanding of the exposure, lighting, and angle, be able to employ the modern tool, and have a sharp eye on what the prospects want from the pictures or real estate listing. Real estate image editing is incorporating essence into the property and adds magic to the look.
PlanetSnap is a leading platform in the USA, Australia, and Europe for transforming real estate photos to look the most professional and listing-able. We are well known for our work and have been serving our clients with satisfaction.